Forney ISD will hold Pre-K enrollment on Thursday, March 28, 2013 in the Board Room at the District's Central Administration Building. There will be two enrollment sessions. The first session will be held from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the second one will be held from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Forney ISD Board Room
Central Administration Office
600 S. Bois d'Arc
Forney, Texas 75126
For additional information, contact Lisa James at 972-564-4055 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Forney ISD Pre-K Program Information
The FISD Pre-K program is a qualifying program. To be eligible for enrollment in a pre-kindergarten class, a child must be four years of age on September 1 of the current school year and must meet one of the following criteria:
1. Be unable to speak and comprehend the English language. Parent must complete a Home Language Survey and the child must qualify according to the Oral Proficiency Test (Pre-IPT), which will be scheduled at registration;
2. Economically disadvantaged;
4. The child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States;
5. The child of a member of the armed forces who was injured or killed while on active duty; or
6. Have ever been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing.
Required Documents for Enrollment
Please bring copies of the following information to the registration:
2. Child’s shot records
6. Proof of income
7. Proof of military family:
8. The verification letter from the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services or Division of Child Protective Services.
The Forney Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, or age in its programs and activities.